valentines day gift?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by panflake, Jan 29, 2013.

1. so i want to get my girlfriend something good. I was thinking about one of those bracelets that have like a certain way of wearing them that shows youre taken, anybody know what those are called??? or does anybody have any recommendations??

2. Get her a MFLB.

3. Summer mixtape from '89

or maybe a pillow and blanket so she has something to cuddle up with and cry on in case you guys break up?

Just make sure they're not dark colored blankets, wouldn't want the poor gal to see her own tears

4. Umm not sure of a bracelet like that but there is a ring, called the Claddagh Ring. It's Irish, wear it one direction it means you're single, the other are you're taken.

5. Not gonna get her a shiny ring, a girl like mine needs somethingg realll...It's my dick in a box!

6. give her a dick in a box she'll love it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU]The Lonely Island - Dick In A Box HD - YouTube[/ame]

7. be creative. make her a mix CD, cook her a pretty meal, etc.

a build-a-bear is not original but i'm sure that would work too.

8. Victoria Secret pyjamas!

You may be tempted to get sexy lengere ones, and of course that would be fun!

Though I'd actually reccomend getting some of the really soft pyjama shirts that they have. They're super comfy, look hot, and are soooo soft. Plus most girls would probably wear something like that more often, and therefore appreciate it more.

Whatever you think your girl might like, they have it.

I love VS stuff. It's all great!

9. fun fact: my friend gave his girlfriend his dick in a box on her birthday and it went exactly how he wanted it to lol.

10. AGREED! Take it from a girl, Victoria's Secret is always appreciated. Take her there and have her pick out something really sexy.

11. Awwww, you are so sweet! A bracelet would be a lovely gift. Every time she looks at it, she will think of you :)

12. it's called a hook bracelet