Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Valentines day -___-

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dreadqween, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hey so I was wondering what I should get my boyfriend for valentines day? I was thinking about getting him a box of chocolates but taking out the chocolates and replacing them with nugs, and then buy some lingerie and come out of the bathroom in the outfit smoking a blunt. Would he like that?

2. I would ask to marry you on the spot.

3. He'd love that. Do that.Do it.can't think of a sig at the moment.

4. yea, he'll probably love it, doo it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. We also need pics, you know, the rules and whatnot.can't think of a sig at the moment.

6. lol good one

7. Your a keeper

8. [quote name="dreadqween" post="19410075" timestamp="1390757753"]Hey so I was wondering what I should get my boyfriend for valentines day? I was thinking about getting him a box of chocolates but taking out the chocolates and replacing them with nugs, and then buy some lingerie and come out of the bathroom in the outfit smoking a blunt. Would he like that?[/quote]I had a discussion with my buddy and we both agreed if a girl did this for us she's definitely a keeperSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. That's so sweet. He'd probably love it

10. Can't ever go wrong with good weed and good looking girlsSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I mean, the sexy underwear would be enough for me personally. But my girl doesn't smoke, so I guess I just don't care.

12. Would my boyfriend like sex and drugs?

Thats really a question you needed input on? Lol