Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vale 4x detox sucks disregard post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NOLAWaitress, Apr 14, 2018.

1. #1 NOLAWaitress, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    :yay::judge::rave-girl:
    Vale 4x detox just saved my dumb ass from Drug Court Revocation!
    The night before last I relapsed n of course my color was called the next morning for drug screening!
    8am I flipped out n started chugging h2o, followed by certo liquid pouch. It only helps for three hours apparently so being as I couldn't get to court house till 430pm I needed a miracle.
    1130 went to head shop, got Vale 4x.
    Directions from head shop:
    3hrs prior to test-
    start off by drinking 24oz water.
    Wait 1 hr
    drink full btl of Vale
    Wait 15 mins
    Fill empty Vale container with water, shake and drink it all.
    At this point don't drink anymore liquids.
    For next 2hrs pee at least 3-4 times, now you're good to go.
    They said max detoxification occurs in the next 1 1/2 - 4 hrs.
    I peed 5 times, (1 too many) then was dehydrated on way to test. Had to squeeze an inch or two in cup.. came out bright yellow but they didn't say anything about it.
    Also, refrain from eating as long as possible before test as most drugs stick to fat cells.
    All and all, i owe Vale a big sloppy kiss for saving the day!:cop:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. talk of drugs other then weed tobacco & alcohol is against the rules.

3. Omg I am so sorry can I edit it real quick? If so, how?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fixed it, sorry about that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol no worries

6. Do you swear by it?
    I’m in the same situation & have to get a drug test ASAP that makes me piss clean for weed cigs. Smoke daily.... will it work?
    swear