Vagina With No Smell Or Taste?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chills, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Stuff your nose in her butthole if u want to smell something

• Like Like x 3
  2. My wife says a pussy is like a the weed I grow. If the PH is off it not going to grow and smell right! My wife can jog or skip a shower or 2 l and her pussy smells just like it does if she had just gotten out of the shower. Sometimes if she goes swimming in the river, the next day I would swear a Catfish had swam in her and died. It's awful. Her Mom had same problem and got some pills from Doctor that worked great. I looked them up, and all it is, is Boric Acid (insect and ant poison) I ordered capsules and Boric Acid from Amazon and made a bunch for cheap. The prescription was expensive. It's all about the PH

3. To the OP...if you miss her smelling that much...fuck her in the asshole...problem solved.

4. Every time I'm with my boyfriend, we shower first (just our thing) so "no discernible taste or smell" is kind of par for the course. Sounds like she's just super clean.

5. There is no smell cuz she showered before she left my house. ....... Jus sayin

6. arousal creates the smell! make sure you arouse your women until you smell her across the room! women liked to be aroused and it is mans responsibility!

7. I've had plenty of pussy taste/smell like water. Especially the older I get (25 now) the more frequent it becomes and i cant go back. it makes me realize how little care girls take in their younger years. I'll cut production right away I encounter a odor now.

8. wait until you get older- the odor from a women is like prehistoric endorphins from the desire of all creation man. plus the older a women is the more she will smell ,it's primal man - it's primal

Edit- I'm like an old dog wallowing around in the smelliest thing I can find and pussy fits the bill!

you can guarantee too that if you make a funny face when she sticks her pussy in your face expect a bad time after that- it is about trust and women need it the most so smile and take it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. My sons mom is almost 40 still water. Lol I understand the smell and slight taste from her excitement and cum but that's not what I think of when I think "odor" I think fresh from sport practice musk when that word is used. Like when you accidentally get another man's armpit in your mouth during a basketball game

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like a good strong tasting and smelling pussy! I don't like to be licking on something that's smells like flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I will never forget that night back in college when one of my friends came back to a party with blood all over his chin. He had no idea the girl he just picked up and went down on was on her period. When someone told him he got so grossed out that he puked and I don't think to this day, 30+ years later, he has ever gone down on a girl again.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Your not putting your head up far enough

13. I was searching why my vagina has no odor, it has nothing to do with cleanliness because I haven't washed in almost 48 hours and found this discussion. I keep smelling my panties, nothing, then I do the finger smell test nothing. I wondering is my nose not working? I can smell everything else just fine. I just put on panties from the dryer and they smell like snuggle, and I can smell them under a pair of pants.

I think the lack of smell has to do with diet. This has happened before, when you eat clean like whole foods that aren't processed you just don't make a smell. My underarms don't smell either. I've done this before and noticed it but now I am doing a different diet but it's still without processed foods. I eat a ton of garlic too and my husband is not even noticing.

I bet if I go eat a big mac I'll get a tummy ache and a smelly pussy.

14. You think? I don't eat clean at all and honestly I'm the same way. No odor. I don't even need deodorants. Maybe genetics? I know since I went hairless I have no scent.

15. Horny chicks get wetter. Which in turn smells more like nature intended. Buffet of life is but a sea breeze away...

Is that talapia?
    :tacos:

16. I have a big bush and I don't think hair has to do with attracting smell. Did you smell with hair? I don't even get a musty pussy hair smell, I've had it before.

But I also have dryness down there, maybe with age we lose that sex aroma?

17. That could be it. If there is no discharge, then there is nothing for the hair to hold on to.

18. Some women have an exaggerated pussy care. It´s good but it can be bad too. My ex-girlfriend washes her pussy every time she pisses (for this she always walks with a plastic bottle of water in her bag). Her pussy has no smell. I think it needs a light (not strong) smell of salmon, cod or fresh tuna (please, not rotten): a female smell.

19. Smell depends on the diet my wife’s a vegetarian in 10 years she’s never smelled bad.