vagina smoke?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by designatedtoker, Dec 22, 2005.

1. could you blow smoke into a vagina and get the girl high? sorry, stoned question

2. well idk go ask ur mom if she got high last night :p :eek: :smoke:

3. ^^

sorry, but that made me laugh. [​IMG]

4. heheh,... and im just gona say no it would NOT get them high ..................................................... just doesnt seem logical

hahah yay got another rep cube from u :D sweet

5. Well...I think this is interesting. I do wonder if the walls of a vagina would absorb thc. We know that putting a marinol suppository in your ass will be absorbed into the bloodstream. I say go for it. And as for getting some air caught up in her cooch, tell her to do some squat type bends to force the air out before you get it on... Nothing worse than getting really high and ready to fuck and the sound of a queef making you laugh for hours.

6. and being consider a sick fuck for the rest of your years!

7. Yeah, you have to be careful about getting air up there. That's dangerous. You could give her an air embolism, which can be fatal.

8. Hazed, you were suppose to wait until I spelled suppository correctly before quoting me. haha. ;) Its not sick to be close enough to your lover to do anything that comes naturally or some not so much so... You'll see dear. There are very few limits I put on my husband when it comes to anything sexual. :)

Hemp, you know...I honestly had no idea. It may not be a good idea to blow a ton of air up in your girl, but I can't stop the thought of getting an ice water bong hit lightly blown in my most favorite female feature... Sounds thrilling.

9. Would you like me to edit his post for you, dbw? ;)

10. heh. nah it's ok. I suck without my spell checker. :)

11. You really earned it ...... lmao.....

One law for the rich one for the poor:Dwoppie post 500 :p

12. I doubt you'd get high, but you will certainly get high if the vagina was blowing smoke into your mouth. VagGuns rule.

13. Hahaha, good question...

14. She would get a yeast infection.

15. letmethinkaboutthat, no. :smoke: Wouldn't happen... I assume maybe if you put the neck of your bong up her and it's dusty or dirty; a yeast infection c o u l d happen. But that's really not what we're talking about in this thread. :)

disclaimer: yes..a small bong neck... :smoke:

16. LOL thats a good stoner question

17. not true. i read the other day that the inner walls of the vagina/penis are not permeable enough for that to happen. it needs to be a needle or something of that sorts blowing air directly into the vein.

18. well, better safe than sorry i guess.

smoke pussy and dead girlfriend vs. regular pussy and living girlfriend.

hard decision...

19. Obviously i'm not a doc. but i believe that this is why they say not to have sex underwater. The constant motion will push water in and out and cause pressure that can f you up pretty good.