Vagina Bong..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jonjonmacky, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Ok, my friend swears to me there is a bong that you can circumnavigate through a vagina and take a hit or something like that.. Is this bullshit? does something like this exist? If so where?

2. What I think you're talking about is BS.

Google Beaver Bongs.

3. I agree with Kanna Man above--it's probably total BS.

Also, a person should NEVER blow air into a vagina. It's not safe. While rare, it could cause an air embolism, which can kill a person. Read for yourself (I've put the full text below for the link-o-phobic):

Go Ask Alice - Is blowing air into a vagina safe?

\t \t Dear Alice,
    My girlfriend and I have oral sex. I heard that if you blow in the vagina of a female that it could kill her. Is that true?
    \t
    \t \t\t
    \t\t \t\tDear Reader,
    Yes, it's a true but very rare occurrence. When air is blown or forced directly into a vagina - without allowing any air to escape - an air embolism (the abnormal presence of air in the cardiovascular system) could form, which can be fatal. Women who are more at risk for this unlikely possibility are those whose pelvic vessels are enlarged (meaning, increased blood supply to the vagina) due to a condition such as trauma and possibly pregnancy. So, if a very large amount of air were to be blown or forced into their vaginal canals, it's possible that the air could enter their bloodstream, causing a blockage in a blood vessel. As a result, some of these women, perhaps including the pregnant women's fetus, may experience complications. In extraordinary cases, some of these women (and the fetus) may die if the embolism travels to the heart or lungs.
    If you like blowing air into your girlfriend's vulva, and if your girlfriend enjoys the sensations brought on by this, it may give you two some peace of mind to know that gently puffing some air into or breathing on a woman's vulva during oral pleasuring appears to be okay. However, it might be better to suck, kiss, lick, probe, press (with lips or fingers), or lightly nibble a woman's vulva or clitoris than blow or force air directly into her vagina. Safer and enjoyable oral sex on a woman mostly involves using a dam, finding out what feels good to her, and practice.
    The answer, my friend, is not blowin' in the women.
    \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tAlice

4. Wow, that is so fucking weird.

5. Beaver Bongs FTW

6. MMMMHMMMM a vagina bong

7. I just looks like a glass bong with a dildo attached... that's retarded.

8. I saw a vigina pipe it was a dry peice but kinda cool and gross at the same time, its been a while but Ill see if I can dig up a pic.

9. Here is one of them, saw another one two make out of clay but cant find pics;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Did someone say beaver bongs?