Vagina Bong, pussy required

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Cannabis, Jun 20, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

2. See the spot between that guys ass-hole and his ball sack? Thats where the bong would go if he had a vagina lol. :D

3. This is gonna be a fun thread hahaa

4. did I imply dead chicks weren't fun?:D

5. Never.

6. you clearly dont get what he's saying man. so heres a picture of a naked lady to help everyone understand.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

this took 50hrs in photoshop.

7. I would not smoke out of this thing!

8. ^

Thats closer to a belly button than vagina. A vagina is between girl's legs. Not just below their belly buttons. :confused:

9. I dont know what you are talking about, my girlfriend looks like that.

10. lol ye, my blow up doll looks like that too. 2-1 you lose

11. rofl, +rep for an awesome thread

12. jeeze man! my wife was kind enough to put herself out there to help people understand a womans body, then you go and insult her like that.

now she's crying and im gonna be spending the rest of the day trying to get her to stop, instead of hittin that sweet sweet puntang.

thanks a lot man.:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

13. wow@this thread, I'm in tears. +rep! :D

14. i remember seeing in a sig something like

"well i smoke out of a bong and i fuck my gf, but it doesn't mean since my gf sucks my cock i can go and put it in her cereal bowl in the morning"

15. I'd rather stick my dick in there instead of my bong.

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OH MY GOD! HONEY NO!!!:eek:
    [​IMG]
    WHY GOD WHYYYYY!!!!!:cry:

17. now that's the right idear.

18. Apologies for the tired cliche.

But whoever designed this horrendous contraption has way too much fucking time on their hands.

19. This gives milkshots a whole nother meanin...kind of...not really but kind of

20. with some modifications and shrinking of the bottom hole ( not for me cuz my dick is HUUGE. i swear...will post pics later ) this could easily be a dick bong too...thats pretty gay..unless a girl is ripping it while you got a hard on

or it could be like a smoking/masturbation device all in one...like your fucking the bong and getting ripped...if i didnt have a girlfrend i would so invest in this idea