Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacuum Sealers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GhanaGhanja, Jan 29, 2009.

1. I posted this is rec but they never get me good answers like good ole seasoned tokers...

So Ive heard a few things about trying to transport weed (mail it). Prices are a lot different here than they are back home so my friend wants me to send him some.

I know brewed coffee helps mask the smell from dogs but does coffee grounds? and as far as vacuum sealers go, are they waterproof? im assuming they are, and also any suggestions on which one I should get - a cheap yet reliable one is what im looking for.

thanks in advance

2. I use a Food Saver(tm) sealer when I ship it. I seal it, wipe it down with iso, then seal it again, wipe it down again. Then I put it in a bubble wrap envelope and drop it in the mailbox with a fake return address (usually my local Congressman's home addy ;) )

3. vacuum sealers are water proof, but as the person before me said, I'd recommend sealing at least twice, and no they're not really expensive until you get into the fancy models of food savers.

4. hahaha

sounds good thanks, so no coffee ground but iso alc and double bagged?

5. The wipedown probably isn't even necessary. They can't use dogs without a warrant. I just like to take every possible precaution.

Also, send it regular first class mail. That's what they handle the most and they can't really bother paying attention due to volume. It's also illegal to search without a warrant if it's sent within domestic US borders.

6. I actually was talking to a ups guy and he also said everything thats next day doesnt get checked because there just isnt enough time

7. #7 oldskoolgrower, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    Yeppers.

EDIT: And while true, UPS packages do not have the same level of legal protections against search that First Class USPS mail does. As long as you are sending relatively small amounts I've never heard of someone getting caught doing it as I suggest.

8. alright perfect, thanks for that quick and good response,

seasoned > rec haha

9. this is a good method. i recomend food saver and then bleach the outside of it wrap it in a brown bag then put it in a bubble wrap flat envelope. and so on. and use usps.

10. there about 120-300 dollars at walmart. the bags are about 5-25 depending on quality and quantity but its fairly inexpensive

11. we use fedex overnight... yes more expensive but were already doin it cheap cheap and fedex is pretty protected im sure.

anyways the food saver way is the golden standard