Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacuum sealed joints!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dose-in-a-rose, May 9, 2007.

1. So there I was rollin J's while smoking a black and mild when it hit me..........
    comments?

Attached Files:

2. A friend and I vacuum sealed a blunt one time, I don't know why.

You could roll up a bunch of PRJ's or PRB's and slang them individually wrapped.

3. 1 step ahead of you :smoke:

4. talk about a blatent purjury of the rules.

5. i dont think most people wanna smoke something that someone they dont no licked plus i like rolling my own blunts and js

6. i use an eyedropper, so i can share my j's

7. What the fuck?

If yer gonna roll it, yer meant to smoke it.

Why put it in an oxygenless state of limbo?

Fucking assholes man.

Joints have feelings too!

8. Even if that was sarcasm we dont need that round here.

Good idea to keep it fresh..... Will this work for blunts wraps that are taken from a normal blunt because Ive noticed that if they sit w/o rolling them for an hour or so they get hard like cardboard and break.

9. lol we don't need your rules around here man, he was kidding and joints to have feelings bro!

10. that would be nice if your going traveling, just keep them in packages, take one out and lit it up when you want. fill a pack of cigs 1/2 j's 1/2 cigs

11. Oi, what we need around here is some respect for joints.

Don't take them out of their native environment man. Joints need to be oxygen at all times, incase they need to be sparked. Need oxygen to burn man.

Now you may be wondering; wouldn't you take it out of the vacuum seal before you smoke it anyway?

Well of course you would. But that's beside the point. Ya don't take a lion and put it in the arctic, and you don't put in a joint in an oxygenless state of limbo. It's just plain old immoral!

People, remember the joints. If you don't, who will?

~Your friendly stoned off his ass joint conservationalist.

12. To quote Thurgood, "You've smoked yourself retarded."

13. hahaha an oxygenless state of limbo huh? come childern and ill show u a joint... but watch out... its dead...

14. Man I coulda told you that years ago.

You guys gotta understand... you'll find lots of pointless stoner humor on this forum :p

We all mean well.

15. Honnestly, this is GC not NBC.

:smoke:

16. LMFAO! I laughed so hard at that I almost had a hernia.

17. Only vacuum sealed joints I have seen were ones being sent across a border.

Why don;'t you just roll a joint when you want to smoke it? Takes 10 seconds to roll one if your weed is broken up..

18. oh what a waste!:eek: the poor children!!! hahaa