Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacuum Seal Bag sealed with Iron?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Is it possible to seal one of these vacuum seal bags \/ with a regular clothes iron? I cant really afford a vacuum sealer and I'm not even trying to suck the air out, just not let any of the smell out. What do you guys think?
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"BluntsOrDie"']Is it possible to seal one of these vacuum seal bags \/ with a regular clothes iron? I cant really afford a vacuum sealer and I'm not even trying to suck the air out, just not let any of the smell out. What do you guys think?
    [/quote]

If it's just smell your worked about get a mason jar. Sorry I didn't really answer your question

3. I need to transport an HP and i need to seal it up good. I'm just wondering if anyone has sealed one of the bags I showed with an iron instead of the expensive vacuum sealer.

(The bags I posted are refills for the vacuum sealer)

4. Yeah, just don't burn it. We use them in our restaurant.

5. You can try a best vacuum bag which you do not need to seal with the iron.Hope after a small research on the internet you will find vacuum bag.From my point of view just try oreck vacuum bag.