Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacuum issues

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kohdee, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hey new to the forum. Been following the great info in stupidstuff bho thread. Great stuff. Been at it about a year. Been having nice honeycomb consistently but today I have had a problem with my pump and chamber. I have a two stage 3 cfm pump and a 2.5 gallon vac it pro chamber. Well today when I close the valve to stop vacuum i have been having drops of vac pump oil shoot into the chamber. I don't know why I leave it on continuous vac on low heat. I don't understand how it is sucking oil up at all. So far the batch is ok and no oil drips until valve gets closed. What is the problem here? Surely someone knows how I can fix this major problem. I have never had the pump off with chamber having any vacuum. Thanks for any help

2. why would you not post this in one of the BHO threads??

if your ball valve isnt keeping the oil from sucking back into the chamber then it sounds like the valve is toast