Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacuum cleaner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by orange, Mar 12, 2009.

1. hey i am new here at these forums and im going to start this off by asking a question about the possibilty of smoking out of a vacuum. i am too lazy to try, but im wondering if this is even worth it.

what if you hotbox in like your room and then you get a vacuum cleaner with a hose and suck up the air. then you put it on reverse or something and smoke out of the vacuum. would it be worth it? oh and this is all assuming the vacuum bag is air tight.

2. they dont store air, they filter it. and even if they did store it the bag would be huge

3. this.

and ew.

4. if you were smoking and sucked the smoke you were exhailing with a vacuum would it eliminate the smell?

5. No

And I would not suck anything out of a vacuum just my 2 cents...:smoke: