Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacuum cleaner descentiezer.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kaydox, Mar 7, 2009.

1. soo what if i put air freshner sheets is different places throughout my vacuum pipes and wat not.. and smkoked and blew the smoke near it.. it would suck in the smoke and suck it through thee sheets.

i think it could work... idk im high.. what you guys think.???

2. That wouldn't work, and we already have something similar called "sploofs," which also don't work, contrary to popular belief.

3. What do you mean sploofs dont work? I use one everyday in my car, and it still dosent reek after a couple of years of smoking...

Vacuum idea is strange, you should try it tho. If it works let us know.

4. I think it wouldn't work very well with a vacuum.. But about the sploofs: I use one all the time when I smoke in my apartment(girlfriend doesn't like the smell), and it works pretty well for me.

5. No faith in the sploof? Disappointing:[

6. Sploofs do work!

I think your idea would work better with a little usb keyboard vac or one of those small battery powered ones.

7. yeah that would be a good idea using a little vac.