Vaction Hot Spot Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by k2rigs, May 22, 2009.

1. I'm thinking about going on vacation in September or October. I'm looking for some Vacation "Pot" Spot ideas! SO far I've got the following suggestions from a few other places...

-Ibiza (south of spain/100 miles n. of africa)
    -Negril (part of jamaica)
    -Amsterdam (of course)

Any ideas would be freakin sweet and appreciated!

2. Ibiza is a shit-hole populated by English chavs and Irish knackers on holidays looking to go clubbing.

I would suggest the Canary Islands, it's a duty free zone, with decent pot. Not un-like Ibiza but without the English and Irish scumbags.

3. India. I love it, but it's not exactly Europe or the Caribbean.

4. It still would be an cultural adventure. Not that I'd remember shit from the experience. LOL! I have been debating and i think I've got the idea that i seem to fall back on every year that I go on vacation. I think I'm gonna make my 9th trip to....

FABULOUS LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

Only problem, I hav eno clue where to even look for good quality green in that place... City of sin... you'd think there would be a vendor on the corner or a big green sign that says "herbal supplements for a good time"

5. It all depends on what you are looking for... :confused:

I have been all around the world and lived @ many places so just ask.

:)

6. went with my gf to jamaica last year. we stayed for 2 weeks... one at richmond hill inn (Richmond Hill Inn, Montego Bay, Jamaica) overlooking montego bay which was very cool. we also stayed a week at the beaches all inclusive in negril. it was nice in it's own right, but i liked the more real jamaica feel to richmond hill inn. we went during hurricane season, and had richmond hill to ourselves.

when we showed at richmond hill our first day up we were too late for their lunch mealtime, but they went out of their way to feed us fresh snapper anyhow. we also had some adventures with the locals in montego bay.

i know that jamaica is looked at as being scarry for tourists outside the all inclusives, but i never felt like i was going to be in serious danger.

as far as herb goes... got my first sack there from the first cab driver we were with. he wanted to charge me 60bux for a back of mids that went over a quarter. it was outdoor sativa with seeds. i let him know i had a card that showed i can legally smoke, and i would offer him $20 for what he had. a "no problem mon" later and i had a fat sack for 20bux and was rolling a fatty within 5minutes of getting to our room.

if i ever come up missing, chances are i'm in jamaica...

7. I'd really like to go to Egypt and smoke out by the pyramids. The pyramids are on a Ley Line, so if you took acid or something you'd probably have an awesome psychedelic experience yadadamean?

8. My dad goes there a lot and he says it isnt that great. Massive overcrowding and poor health conditions

The place I loved the most was Hawaii. Nuff said about that

9. I went to negrill this year...it was fantastic. If you go I'd recomend not staying in one of those all inclusive resorts. Instead find a cheap (relatively) hotel and enjoy actually exploring the real jamaica. You will be offered weed so much it will become more of a nuisance than a blessing.

10. I would have to say Most definatly ibiza my friend, although the earlier poster saying full of english which it is (i'm english btw) majority arent chavs or scum you'd be suprised, i have been for the past few years in a row and mainly because of the music on the island ... absolutely unbelieveable, everything is so laid back suring the day and there was plenty of weed at hand if you wanted it and it was all high quality (well what i smoked was), and there is simply no better place to be high than sat outside cafe mambo watchin the sun set into the ocean with some smooth laid back chilled music on, hope that influences you (oh and by the way there were a lot of americans there last year too!)

11. I've been to Negril twice, and am going for a third time in two weeks. It's honestly one of the most fun vacation spots I've ever been too. I would have to agree with the poster above me who said to stay in a NON all inclusive resort. You get to experience so much more of the culture and you get the actual feel of Jamaica. Plus bud is extremely easy to come by. I would recommend the Tree House resort in Negril, it's where I stayed the last time, and I'll be staying there again this coming trip. It's a really neat resort with incredible service and not to steep of a price. It seriously beats the shit out of an all inclusive resort.

12. If this is a pot oriented vacation then there is really only one answer......your not going to be able to find this stuff in IBIZA or NEGRIL thats for sure

Attached Files:

13. Youve got alot of great Ideas from the city. Rent a 40ft boat for a week. bring ur own byob....find an island (they are out there) with a beach....that would be cheaper than hotel? jus throwing it out there.....spring training and all

14. Amsterdam of course. I mean, it is the mecca. It is the duty of every serious pot smoker to make the pilgrimige to Amsterdam at least once in their lifetime. I've been there twice, and I'm going back for a third time this summer for a couple of weeks.