Vacations? Being Offered Herb?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by glassandgrass420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Just curious if anyone has ever been on vacation and been offered herb. 3 years ago I was in Jamaica (before I smoked at all), and was offered a spliff ON my resort from one of the locals. Has this ever happened to anyone? (Im currently lounging in El Salvador on vacation, and it was just a thought) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391462832.695337.jpg Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~

2. Haha funny you say that, back some 15 yrs ago I took my girlfriend at the time to Jamaica. Same thing with me, the bus driver taking us to our resort stopped on the side of the road to let people hit the bathroom. I was standing In there and the driver pulled out a bag of long stemmed buds and told me 50 bucks. Since it was Jamaica I knew I could get it cheap. Told him 15 and we finally settled on 25 bucks! Long story made shortSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. el salvador is scary.. be careful op.

4. [quote name="GBaby803" post="19460447" timestamp="1391472607"]el salvador is scary.. be careful op.[/quote]I think Ill be fine on the resort, otherwise yes, wouldnt want to go wandering out into the middle of nowhere. And just curious, what does "op" mean? ( Im new to the site so im not used to the fancy terminology :p )Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~

5. [quote name="ltx1320" post="19460437" timestamp="1391472465"]Haha funny you say that, back some 15 yrs ago I took my girlfriend at the time to Jamaica. Same thing with me, the bus driver taking us to our resort stopped on the side of the road to let people hit the bathroom. I was standing In there and the driver pulled out a bag of long stemmed buds and told me 50 bucks. Since it was Jamaica I knew I could get it cheap. Told him 15 and we finally settled on 25 bucks! Long story made shortSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Any idea as to what amount you got for that 25?Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~

6. I remember going to Jamaica couple years ago with my cousin and we got offered around 10grams of shitty ass weed for like 15 bucks

7. Went to Colorado right after they legalized but before the first legal harvest. It was my 18th birthday week. Found a dude walking around Beaver Creek village wearing a rasta beanie. Asked him if he could hook me up. He didn't have enough to sell because he was just there for the day. However he excitedly offered to smoke me out. I said I have three other friends - that's no problem. He explained how the tight-knit local community comes together every summer and builds stoner huts on the ski mountains. He took us to the most beautifully scenic spot imaginable. We sat on 3 feet of powder and took in the massive Rocky Mountain view. He busts out his chillum - can we get any more traditional? He loaded it up and taught us to hit it in the old fashion way. We got baked as can be and tried to pay him...he wouldn't take any money at all. He insisted that we were his guests and wanted to share the love of herb and Colorado. He was only 14 years old. The dude posted up in this prime alcove of leather couches for breaks during the day and stashed his stuff behind the couch there. Later that week,my crew hit up that spot to drink and hang out before dinner. It was an amazing trip with amazing locals. Maybe I'll edit the post withThe panoramic pic I took of this experience. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="glassandgrass420" post="19460916" timestamp="1391477577"]Any idea as to what amount you got for that 25?Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~[/quote]Maybe a Q or even a 1/2 oz. don't remember Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 Trippers, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    If you buy some weed while on vacation, make sure you stash it somehwere not inside your hotel room as soon as possible. If you are being set up, the police will be coming by to search you and your room.

If no one comes by the same day or next, you should be safe.

10. [quote name="Trippers" post="19463066" timestamp="1391514970"]If you buy some weed while on vacation, make sure you stash it somehwere not inside your hotel room as soon as possible. If you are being set up, the police will be coming by to search you and your room.If no one comes by the same day or next, you should be safe.[/quote]good shoutSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="Trippers" post="19463066" timestamp="1391514970"]If you buy some weed while on vacation, make sure you stash it somehwere not inside your hotel room as soon as possible. If you are being set up, the police will be coming by to search you and your room.If no one comes by the same day or next, you should be safe.[/quote]good shoutSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="ltx1320" post="19461824" timestamp="1391487445"]Maybe a Q or even a 1/2 oz. don't remember Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Damn, thats a good deal. Up here, I pay 110 for a 1/2 of some fairly dank stuff.Canadian | Gamer | Student | Good Vibes ✌️ ~ Love my Family, Glass and Grass ~