Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 330kid, May 17, 2010.

1. Ok so me and 3 other friends are going to myrtle beach for a week and i need to know what you guys would decide to take with you and how much.

Should i get like a ounce of decent mid or like a quarter of dank? is that to much or not enough?
    We would be smoking through a bowl and all 4 of us aren't big pot heads we smoke maybe a 4-5 times a month

2. get a half ounce of dank if you guys are going to smoke everyday :) That should be enough since you guys only smoke like 4-5 times a month

3. yea i figured either a oz of high mids or 1/2 dank

4. I went to myrtle beach over spring break with 2 of my buds and we brought a 1/4 of dank and smoked pretty much everyday and i still went home with some extra bud.