Vacation Watering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PlumBob90, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Hello,

I have posted before about cannabis use but not about growing before. I have made the leap and decided to start my garden. I started 5 seeds off in a baggie with a wet paper towel and then immediately transplanted them into compressed peat moss pots with miracle grow potting soil. I left the four that actually sprouted from the soil on my window sill for light until they were large enough to survive being planted outside. So now those four are out at my spot happily growing in the fresh air (2 in a large 5 gallon pot and 2 right in the ground). But now Im leaving for 7 days then all of a sudden the 5th plant finally sprouts. Its too small to plant outside, so i built a small growbox out of a rubbermaid container and a CFL with a timer. I also planted the seedling inside a larger pot to allow for root space. So now, my only problem is I have no money and cannot figure out how to keep her watered while im away. Any ideas? I really don't want to kill her. I despise even the thought of harming such a beautiful and wonderful plant as Mother Sativa.

2. Get some autopots and fill the rez up.

3. Just read that you have no money, so I've no idea. :confused:

4. Don't worry so much I would say. You can put that thing in a pot outside no prob. Water then right before you go in case you don't expect rain while you are gone.