Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacation to socal next week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dirty Prop, May 11, 2011.

1. Whats up guys,
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes. My girlfriend and I are going to los angeles and san diego next week. It's her first time to California and my second. When I went we stayed on the marine base in san diego most of the time though.

What I'm wonder though is if any blades might be able to give us some ideas on where to go and what to see. Any cool headshops we should check out? We have this thing where we buy a new piece on every vacation we go on. We went to vegas in october and bought a sweet bowl and the headshop owner even hooked us up with some amazing bud and let us smoke his hookah and watch some baseball while we waited for it to be delivered. Were hoping to have similar luck in cali.

Were both daily smokers, and love the herb which is why we chose to go to california.

So anyways does anyone have any suggestions on what to do and see in southern california. We arent really planning much just kinda going with the flow. Anywhere we should go to improve our chances on finding bud without a card? I'm not asking for a hookup as that would be against forum rules, just some helpful tips and suggestions. :smoke:

Were really looking forward to the trip. If we like it well enough we are considering moving out there. Were from Indiana and are ready for a change. :p

2. Would love to hear what happened. I'll be out in sd later this summer.

3. California Herbal Remedies in LA is pretty sick!! 35$ 8ths top shelf.

4. #4 Antonacci44, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    You should really go to the beach. There are a lot of fun activities and memories you will make. Bodyboarding/surfing is fun to do while high but can be scary if you are not experienced. About 60% of the teen surfers will be potheads so don't be scared to ask around for hookups. Smoking on the beach at midnight is really fun to do as well.
    My friends and I went to Venice beach on 4/20 and people were just smoking joints in public. The cool thing was that the cops didn't even care.
    I hope you have fun in Cali and make the trip worth it!
    Source: I live 1 hour away from LA

Edit: Living here is really expensive and can be hard if you don't have good pay jobs. You should really only move if you love the place. But then again, who doesn't? Good luck!