Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation to California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hGx Ghost, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Me and a couple of friends are planning on taking a trip to long beach or orange county California next summer. We were planing on buying a oz of different bud but, our only problem is that we don't a dealer in Cali, is there any way we could get bud there.

2. JUst get a card? It's 40$-75$ and you have a huge variety. I recommend going to venice beach, you can ask anyone for weed, and they have dispensaries and places to get your card at venice. This one spot at venice has 40 different kinds of c02 wax! Goto santa barbara also.

3. I'd strongly suggest taking someone with you who has friends/a dealer in the state.
    I say this because once some out of town kids approached me and my friends asking if we could get them some weed, and we ripped them off.

4. :laughing: Good heads up

Mobile reppin

5. Just ask someone lol. People here are pretty helpful. The guy above is a dick for ripping people off