Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation time San Diego

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Seanm, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm a Georgia resident born in San Diego California. I only lived there when I was young and grew up outside of Amsterdam. This is the first time I'm visiting San Diego since my youth, and the only relative I have there is my grandpa. I was wondering what you guys think the odds are I find some Cali buds to blaze one for a week. I know I should approach people that look like they smoke. I'm just worried they'll get sketched out. Idk I haven't been there in a while. And what's your opinion on pulling a "hey you" near a dispensary(obviously not right outside) like we all have for alcohol in the past. Hope some of you Cali residents have some opinions for me.

2. I'd say the odds are decent. I've only been to SD a few times so idk the area well but if its anything like LA you shouldn't have a problem

3. Yeah that's what I figured from reading around. Would I be more likely to find somebody with a mmj card? Or someone that could just find me some?

4. Would love to know what happened. I'm in the same situation.

5. #5 SlightlyStonedSD, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Hang out by the beach and meet people. Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach are good places to check out.

6. It really depends where you are. Things in North County here can be kinda uptight and difficult to find. Everyone smokes though and if you find someone here (del mar solana area) you'll get hooked up fat

If you're in Pacific beach or OB like said above just ask around shouldnt take too long. Its hard not to find

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 ReeferBri, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Keithmurray, when I visited Cali (LA though not SD) I just planned to wait until some people were talking about it then I would be like "oh hey I'd love to get a hold of some cali buds during my visit!" Literally the first night I was there, two guys in the group I was hanging out with were talking about it, I asked, and the next day I gave the one dude $100 bucks. He went to a dispensary with his medical card and got me an 8th of Super Silver haze, two 2g pre rolls of blue dream, a 150mg THC chocolate chip cookie, two quad dose cheeba chews and a little packet of these chocolate covered blueberries that were 20 mg thc. And he had change leftover for me. Which I used to buy a one hitter for the SSH.

to sum up, I did not find it at all difficult to get hooked up in Cali. You should have no prob.

BTW that cookie made for a pretty chill flight back to the east coast.

Attached Files:

8. Thanks for the tips. I'm going out there for a friend's wedding, but I'm flying out a couple days early to do some hiking and see the sights. Would love to blaze up while doing it. Everything I've read makes it seem like if you come with the donation, you'll find something either through craigslist or cruising the beaches. It may or may not happen quickly. And you may or may not get quality.

9. well theres one thing you have to do

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

10. What's that?