Vacation - NC

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hapiniss, Aug 19, 2008.

1. #1 hapiniss, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    Sup everyone, got to NC yesterday for vacation. Found GC website/forum joined, and have been having fun since.

I just wanted to tell you guys about whats happened so far, but it's nothing special... really. :)

Last night i went to Rite Aid and picked up a gatorade, SoBe Nirvana, pringles, and visine =)

I got home and made a homemade waterfall with the gatorade, (i had a nice socket for bowl), i fucked up the cap a little bit but made it work.. I was feeling good off those falls =)

This morning i hit some falls with the ghetto ass gatorade fall.

I wanted to make a nice SoBe Bong with the SoBe bottle i had so i was watching this video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYNjKevwd60

And i broke the perfect hole for water release on my bottle !! MISSION SUCCESS !! i am so happy right now!! haha Im going to go finish making the cap. And toke.

I fully recommend the Sobe Bong (waterfall), watch that video if you haven't heard about it. PS - I'm well aware many of you know about this.

Im just very happy with my success.

EDIT:
    (click on the picture)
    [​IMG]

PCE

:bongin:

2. where are you at in nc for vacay?

3. Hendersonville, NC. My family has a house here.

4. word, so youre near the mountains.

lotta fun hiking trails around them parts.

i love north carolina.

5. smokey mountains are bomb

6. Yeah, blazin on the mountain in the woods is pretty sick.

7. hahhaha, dude you are in a town that pumps out this stuff called hendo, i sold it fer a solid 2 years an the shit was always the same indica dominant glory. i'd tell you where to go, but you know.. cant.