vacation?!? help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JayHayz, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Im going on vacation in two days. im going to be there for like four days. i have a little 1 week plant. WHAT SHOULD I DO? vacation isn't optional.

2. find someone u trust i think is the only way, in my case i've used my brother now twice this summer

3. eh, thats probably not going to happen. alot of the people in my neighborhood are cops.:(

4. 1 plant 1 week old and your gonna be gone for 4 days? Personally I'd give it a good watering just before I walked out the door and have some more water sitting out so I could water it again the second I returned. But that's just me. I assume you've got your lighting timed or your just running 24/0. Again, that's just me. Automated watering systems are probably a bit much of an investment for one baby.

5. 1 week old? Could just start over if it doesn't make it. Set your light 18/6, should help keep the soil from drying out too much. Good luck! :)

6. its my last big bud seed and i want to keep it. and yes i have a timer and adequate light sources. its just the water i got a prob with. would it last for 4 days?

7. Jay, you will have no problem whatsoever with not watering for 4 days. Give it a GOOD watering before you leave, have you lights on 18/6. By the time you return it will be big and ready for some more food.

8. oh, thanks. im leaving in like a few hours. i guess i should water it now.