Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vac Seal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by A1FBG, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Im gonna go with FoodSaver. But there are so many models. Is there a difference in them for storing top shelf flowers?

2. From my experience, it wont make a difference if you seal a bag, then toss it in a freezer. if your purpose is different, check google reviews and amazon.

3. You need to buy the canisters, other wise it's going to turn into a brick.

4. I use the food saver attachment to seal my curing cannabis in mason jars. In the past I have sealed whole colas in plastic and they were fine when I opened them up

5. Couldn't tell you if it's a good idea. If you do want a foodsaver get a vertical, manual model like the FoodSaver v3240. DON'T get an automatic or you'll waste bags and take twice as long because it decided to seal at the wrong time or seal and not vacuum. Personally I'd try sealing them in mason jars.
    <h1 id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin-bottom: 0px !important; font-size: 21px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"></h1>

6. This advice was really helpful. Much appreciated