Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

VA Dank Pick-up 1/2 Oz. Ak47!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Medicated420, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Picked up a nice phat half-O of Ak47 for 240 on Friday. Stuff smells fantastic and got me hella fucked up which I haven't been for a while...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mm-mmm, I haven't had Ak-47 in months, would love to get my hands on that stuff.

Buds look really nice, maybe organically grown? Looks fluffy/dense and a really smooth smoke.

3. Good pickup, dank looking buds in that bag. If I didn't know weed prices in VA i'd say something about da price, but VA is a bunch of over-priced weed.

4. prices in nova suck ass. 250/half and 450/o ...and 25/gza, man wtf

5. pretty much this lol oh yea it was a great smoke, very smooth with a nice little flavor to it.

6. with those fucking you have to be rich to get high!!!!:mad:

7. Looks like some Green Crack I recently picked up in Wisco.

8. Looks bomb, enjoy :smoking:

9. Looks good dude, AK-47 was a really nice high for me last time I got it, easily one of my favorites.

10. that bag of ak47 nugs looks sooo freakin yummie <3

11. jesus christ thats like 480 an o.
    you my friend need to re-evaluate your prices, even if it is some good dank ak

12. This is why I love/hate VA, its good weed but at super high (lol) prices. I'm so happy I just got a new connect, anyways nice buds you got there:hello:.

13. i got a ILL half of AK47 like a week ago for 200$ (steal for how little got you retardedddd)

AK47 is a AWESOME strain. I wish i had that half back :( i only have like a 15 sack left for 4/20 :(

14. definaytely over priced. gettin HOs for 150 in south fla

15. Look feller's...everyone saying over priced and all that need to realize VA's prices are AWFUL especially for dank, unless u know a grower or something :smoking:

16. that looks tasty :smoking:

17. Wow that looks nice.

18. Don't worry about it man. my last legit dank pick up was $240 a half also. (a quarter of 2 different buds)

People have no idea how high the prices are in Virginia. My cheapest pick up here was $90 a quarter. It was good, but leafy & wet.

Nice pick up. Where in VA are you if you don't mind me asking?

19. around the woodbridge area, yea the prices here are seriously ridiculous dont you guys think for a second I wouldn't try to get the bags down to at least 200 flat for a half its just good dank is hard to find here and when you do find it you just kinda have to roll with it unfortunately.

20. Nice pick-up, as long as you are happy and high and you can afford it and as long as the rent is paid and your kids have diapers and you can still afford to get a hooker off Craigslist on the weekends then $240 ain't bad