V-Tower Extreme Vaporizer *Appreciation Thread*

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by The Green Toker, Oct 20, 2009.

1. #1 The Green Toker, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    This is a thread for people to post pictures of their extreme vaporizer and meet other people with them.

Feel free to ask questions here about the vape also.

I love this vaporizer, it has a whip also but that is not in this picture. So you can go bag or whip :) 2 in 1 deal there.

[​IMG]

Ask questions. Post Pics. Enjoy.

2. When my Vapor Brothers goes out and i am vape less while it's getting fixed I am going to buy a V-Tower Extreme.The Vapor Brothers will be a backup/car vape.

3. ^^ Awesome Idea.

4. I love my v-tower extreme! the whip lasts forever and kicks ass but the bag is just the best! its the best feature and at a very good price! I like to rip bags through my bong tho lol, cools it and i get to use my bong while vaping so its win win!!!
    no pics or vids now, i used it in a vid on my youtube tho during a gauntlet run lol....

5. Mine works great too. Although I've never tried the whip haha.

For half the price of the volcano, its great.

6. I need to try that.
    Yea. I could of bought the volcano but this is better.

7. the extreme vaporizer is awesome, nice pic man even though i realize this thread is 2 months old. lol

8. Whats the cost of one of these and how does it stack up against a volcano?

9. It's usually in the upper $200s. I just ordered mine new off eBay for $250, so you just have to look around for different prices. Haven't personally used one but from people that have and what I've been reading, it is better than the volcano. I'll let you know when it comes because I had a volc for a while and it broke, so we'll see.

10. Damn, looks nice. I was considering this as an option for one of my vaporizers but I went with the HerbalAire H2.1 isntead.

11. I know a kid who bought this from a shop in Michigan thinking it was a volcano for $600 hahaha.