V Aping With Oil And Or Wax

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sempiternalWho420, Sep 19, 2014.

1. So I'm a little new to everything but I like to think I know some bare basics. But that's beside the point of this thread. So, I recently just bought two CE-5 electronic 1100 mAH vape pens and I was wondering the does and don't with smoking something medical with it if it's possible with my vape pen version. Like I said I really don't know my options and going about such. I mean I know of oil and wax but wanting to know if it's possible with my vape pen.
    Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Is the vape pen made for oils and waxes?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well it didn't specify whether it was or not but it's my guess it wasn't made for it but I've heard of people using ones not made for oils to smoke those oils.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have an oil pen I just got wax.... No glass pipe or other method avail.... What should I do? I heard oil pen and wax don't mix... True???

5. Not true

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Do you know the name and brand of the vape pens? That would really help in deciding if you could use them or not.

7. Vapor Dome Wax Vaporizer - Puff Nuggs - Electronic Vaporizer Pens

This is your basic starter pen. You can buy at any head shop or various websites.

You can buy a battery and top attachment separately. I suggest a 2200 maH battery but a 600+ will work. You can get variable voltage batteries like eGo twist. Do not buy a nicotine vape battery, to powerful.

You can get fancier coils and pen tops, but at $20 for a globe is a good starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum