UVB, 600 Watt, Harvest every 2 weeks, Sea of Colas

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. i am planning on doing something similiar to yours but 4 weeks inbetween harvests, but still pretty close to SOG. I was wondering how much per plant, also how many plants are you chopping every 2 weeks? great color on those buds tho!

2. very nice dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what strain again?

3. did you say one of you plants hermied?

4. Well looks like my birthstate does have some danky nugs floatin around! Good job man, you should be proud of your work! I might have to hit you up soon, when I start to run some soil plants along my hydro system.

Enjoy your harvest bro!

GOONie

5. I got supa :smoking: mixed all my nutes in my 1 gallon jugs and watered my plants, locked everything up and called it a day, when i realized i didn't adjust the PH! they all got 4.5 PH nutes :( so i gotta keep watching them, any signs of stress ill flush them :cool: (process takes along time)! LOL FUCK!

Some of you are confused, this havest if from my 1st grow and not my main cola grow, my single cola grow is still in flowering, ill harvest them in 2 weeks and post that dry and wet weight .

6. how much nug in all those jars? ballpark

7. i'll be getting a new scale on the 14th (Payday!) so ill try an weigh err thang out :D

8. looks great and i think your doing a good job with the 600

9. excellent man! +rep

10. lookin good buddy, keep it up !

11. That looks great, F.G.!! So much sugar on those babies :D

12. hey man, just saw this thread an i hadda drop in to say i love your method. the single cola approach has been proven to do very well when budding plants when they are shorter. the results you got obv show its effectiveness and i'm just glad i got to see it being utilized so well. +rep to the talented grower :D

13. good job on the pics..u can really tell what those buds look like..just wish i could smell them..haha.jk keep it up gramps

14. mos def, the main cola imo is the best bud on any plant so why not grow a series of single cola plants and smoke nothing but that top quality bud! HA

no kushes in the lab sadly, but it won't be long before i order some new seeds an get some top quality genetics :D

15. Kush is king!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. I think I love you:D Very impressive;);) ++rep

17. What an awesome grow, If I had seen this first then I think I would have used this method.