UVB, 600 Watt, Harvest every 2 weeks, Sea of Colas

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Well if you ever wanna talk shop or got questions about Nikons hit me up. I use a D200 and a D100 to shoot sports games.

Nikon has been killing it recently on the super high end 3K bodies. I'd expect Canon to be not far behind I dunno when they're planning on releasing their answer to the D3 and now D3X.

2. Nice pics grandpa. I was wondering if you think this would work. The ez clone with misters that you can build (theres a tutorial on here somewhere) would that work if i did your single cola idea but have about 50-60 of them in a 32 gallon tote with the clones being held up by the foam collars. Because i think if you could do that with about 2 of those totes you can maximize your yield incredibly with a small set up. Not saying you should do that cuz your way works obviously but i am saying WOULD it work? So i can do it haha. Also how big are the roots for a single cola clone? Cuz my idea the collars for the clone would be seperated only by an inch or so. And that could lead into major root tanglement. Let me know what you think.

3. Each clone needs about 6in x 6in room of space for it to grow without colliding with another cola so you can have 4 plants per square foot. the roots in a aeroponic system grow crazy! but i assume if you place them correctly apart they shouldn't get stressed from colliding with each other.

4. I like the grow Foxy G or should i say grows! Did you cut all clones off and just grow colas? Sorry if u stated this before but im just skimming. Plants looking DELICIOUS haha

5. ALOT of experimenting going on in this journal lol i started with two mother plants and took a wide assortment of clones i vegged some for a month and a half and let them grow naturally (1st Grow). then i introduced the single cola idea in my second grow, which involved only 14-21 days of veg and alot of trimming in flowering, then in my 3rd grow i got going i still don't know exactly what im doing juss pretty much vegging for a short time and throwing them into flower, im happy with all my results! i feel as if i'm gaining so much knowledge in growing from switching my grow style instead of keeping a smooth system running. sorry for rambling LOL

6. You're going to be looking like scooby doo in a second!

7. can i get an approximation on grams when its done?

8. #71 Mordecai, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    ^^^^ am I high, or does obamas hand look tiny?

sry, anyhow. the harvest looks great, Im thinking about doing perpetual like yours, seems like a great way to have a constant flow of fresh personal stash goin.

9. WOW Foxy Grandpa your plants look gorgeous!!!:hello: I look forward to seeing what else you have planed!!:D

10. Looks awesome man!! What's the wet weight?

11. #74 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Hermie! :( shes been chopped 30% Amber 70% Cloudy

[​IMG]

12. More pics and a video possibly tonight! :D

13. [ame="http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/jacobp08/?action=view&current=Buds.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

14. Hey Foxy Grandpa... awesome grow, awesome buds, awesome pics, awesome vid... just all around awesome....:hello::hello:

I think after the summer shutdown... I'm gona use some of your ideas... really great technique.

Do you dry your trim or just store fresh in freezer for making hash?

15. Never made hash before so this is will interesting :D gotta do a lil reasearch HA!