UVB, 600 Watt, Harvest every 2 weeks, Sea of Colas

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #41 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    More Shots that didn't make the last update :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #42 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 18, 2009
    Here's a look at the Flowering room.
    But first here's some shots of my new batch of clones their 3-5 weeks into flower.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Random Shots Around The Room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. If you do this well with soil.... man I can't wait till I see what you can do with that hydro setup!

I'm wanting to do something similar to a continuous grow like that, I'm very interested!!!

4. which strans are you growing?

5. #45 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 18, 2009
    All Unknown! :D I call them according to my ex-girlfriends. Brooke, Lia, Macy, then there's that nasty bitch Courtney shes on the opposite side of the room!

6. How much you usually yield per colla?

7. Harvest is in 2-3 weeks ill post a wet and dry weight.

8. Picture of a Single Cola clone Before Flush.

[​IMG]

9. really really lookin excellent. Keep up the good green job. :hello:

10. more pics...and yeah how much do u yield off those single cola's//they look really tastey

11. Harvest is in 2-3 weeks ill post a wet and dry weight. \t\t:D

I'll Take More shots tomorrow! i flushed all the single cola plants with distilled water but was only able to get their PPM around 200-300 before i got tired of leeching them :cool: tomorrow ill aim for a much lower 20-30 PPM.

12. Lookin' great, Gramps! :hello:

13. Wow. These pictures are beautiful.

What are you shooting with?

And sweet font.

14. this is seriously one of the best grows I have ever seen, it is very simple yet so efficient and obviously works great. As someone who is a beginner and is just starting, I hope to someday have a system as good as this.

+ rep, I can't wait to see the results!!!

15. #56 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Ha Thanks man! i wouldn't say my systems 100% efficient juss yet, these are juss expirments im running to see which yields the best results! next time around i hope to prduce some amzing bud :smoking:

Canon EOS 40D, i don't now much about photography but i hope to buy a new lens to capture some close shots!

16. coming along just great..i wish we were neighbors..hehe.....

17. Damn, i've reached the end of this thread, lol. This has to be one of my favorite indoor grows on GC.

-Djslife

18. I'm not that big on Canon but still, those are amazing shots.

And hell, I don't think a new lens has ever hurt anyone:p

19. Ha yeah man i work with what i got, it's my pops camera. Save a couple of pay checks an cash in on a Nikon maybe ill have to research some cameras :D