UVB, 600 Watt, Harvest every 2 weeks, Sea of Colas

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Looks like "weed-on-a-stick"

Mouthwatering

2. #22 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Lol indeed it is!
    Harvest is next Tuesday. :D and as u can imagine I can't wait!

3. :hello: Those plants look awesome man. I love this method your trying it. Keep it up man.

4. this is lookin great.. i'm thinkin about doin the same kind of thing.. except i'm gonna go aeroponics instead of soil... how much do you usually harvest weight wise out of each clone?

5. so look up tward the end of you writeing to find the rest of mine Shit KAT

6. #26 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    Grassman thx for checking in! :wave:

As far as my dry weight on my main cola clones i can't give you an exact weight because it vary's but my current clones are real close to harvest, i'll be sure to post a wet/dry weight on the fourm for sure! so stay tuned ;).

7. #27 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    Check out the shoes my gurl bought me! lol gotta love her :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. nice plants. do u remember how long your original cola's took before they got too flowering? if u dont thats fine.

dig the shoots

nice cat too :D

9. #29 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah man i keep record of everything can you elaborate on ur question a little more im a lil:smoke: ! LOL

Edit: My Older plants where vegged for 1 month and half which is (45 days in my book) their heights differed from 1 - 2 feet, one of them grew to be a monster 6 foot plant! lol so watch out if you veg for sorta long periods.

10. i have a few questions,

1. what strain is the clones?
    2. what light regiment did you put them on? just straight 12/12?
    3. is their some trimming technique to get just 1 main cola?

11. #31 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    Strain Unknown. :( i ordered quality seeds from dutch passion and will be planting them as soon as my current grow is finished. (approx. 3-4 weeks) :D.

I take clones and place them under 24/0 light schedule, i let them root for 14-21 days or until there 6-10in (height). im purchasing a t-5 light fixture for my clones and mothers (in the veg room) soon. when there 6-10 inches usually 14-21 days i trim all side branches but the newest set of leaves (picture on first page). i trim the clones again on day 6 and 14. by trim i mean anything that looks like it will not stay close to the main stem is cut off (this takes practice to recognize what stays and goes), i don't cut the fan leaves as this is an important part for the plants survival. after that i pretty much water according to Fox farms nutrient chart i find my plants love it.

:cool:

12. I like your set up grandpa. I am a outdoor grower, but will be putting a indoor closet rig together to keep mums, generate clones, and maybe a micro SOG for fun. :smoke:

13. #33 TheChronicKush, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    well they are beautiful. i wish to someday have a sog set up just like urs, its funny cause they sell any clone you could imagine just a few blocks from me... money problems and lack of job opportunity got me frustrated, and then poeple criticize that people smoke and sell ganja.. :smoke:, good luck on those lady's.:wave:

14. #34 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 11, 2009
    thanks for the comments everyone you guys get me amped about my grow and influence me to keep them healthy! Next tuesday I mentioned I will be harvesting my old grow I'll be sure to post lots of pics, I'm not sure where I'll be drying I got so many ideas running through my head so subscribe and enjoy!

Foxy G!

15. Thats an awesome grow and technique... those buds are looking great... wish I could get cloning down, first attempt a major failure, a lil noobie +rep for ya

16. colas look good..keep the pics coming..hey how long are you vegN these things for?

17. #37 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 15, 2009
    I'll post some Cola pics tonight, i only veg the main cola clones for 14-21 days.

18. #38 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 15, 2009
    Update: 7 Weeks into Flower (Main cola clones).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Great looking nugs, Gramps. Though by your kicks I'd guess you're not a grandpa, lol.

I bought into the UVB thing, and have two bulbs coming. One 20w 7% for my veg area, then one 26w 10% for flowering. Are your clones exposed to UVB? How about mother plants? Did you notice any negative effects when you first introduced the lights? Also, how did you come to that UVB schedule? I've heard different things... 2h, 5h, morning/night, etc.

20. #40 A Foxy Grandpa, Mar 16, 2009
    i only introduce my plants to uvb when there in flowering, everyday-or other day ill move my plants around so they can each get some uvb action! i try an focus it mainly on my more mature plants that are budding. i haven't had my plants show signs of stress from it so thats good :) i basicly one day searched alot of fourms grasscity being the first then moving to google and found alot of growers introduced the uvb in the middle of their light schedule, i found it works good, i don't have nothing to compare it to but, i cant complain :D