uv lights and heat seekers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Freedom, Jul 13, 2008.

1. I've smoked everyday for twelve years and never found anyone that can supply my habit as I'd like. ;)

Thus have decided to take the plunge and grow myself. I've read up loads in these threads. Kudos people, great info! Free the Weed! I have a remaining concern.

I am very rural and have heard that helicopters with heat seekers go round looking for people like me with heat seekers that can detect my growing light. Indeed I do hear them overhead quite a lot. I read somewhere that placing tin foil around the room you are growing in reflects the light back so that the heat isn't transmitted outta the house. Does anyone know if this is a myth? Is there anything else I can do to stop the bacon seeing my light?

Thanks in advance! :-D

2. if you go on a site called WWW.GROWELL.CO.UK they sell stuf that does that. i don't think that tin foil does though!

3. Cheers dude!

Here, have some positive vibes! *lobs good vibes* :D

4. Read my link on Heat Detectors below, may help.

5. It did, I thank you kindly. :-D I'm gonna stop panicking.:smoking:

6. in the U.S. they arent allowed to use heat seekers, it violations are home privacy rights, they can do with warrent but they need a good tip tho, or enegry bill will be high and they can get a warrent for that

7. Oh, we all know they wouldn´t dare have a quick peek without a warrant, course not.

8. of course they will use it, then they will look for reasons that u are growing, pull ur electric bill is one, spy on ur house, pull u over when u leave and search ur car, etc. they need shit on u to get a warrent for to raid ur house, if not it will be thrown out of court, the court all ready said they arent allowed to go it without evidence that u are growing, if u have a small grow ur safe if u are doing a 25+ plant grow ur asking to get caught, but 1-4 ur pretty safe