uuuugh north dakota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by disconnections, Aug 7, 2012.

1. #1 disconnections, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    i just moved to this flat gross place after living in a variety of nice cities with a variety of nice weed having a variety of nice times, all of which i am currently lacking.

obvs not asking for hookups :)rolleyes:) but if anyone here somehow lives in the grand forks area it'd be swell to hang out and have interesting chats and pleasant highs and etc~

2. I thought it said North Korea for a moment there.

3. well that would be more fun.

4. but you are out of weed.. how do you plan on having pleasant highs with these people who you don't want a hookup from?

5. while i realize this is a weed forum, super moderator, you should still recognize that there are other ways to have pleasant highs :(

6. [quote name='"disconnections"']

while i realize this is a weed forum, super moderator, you should still recognize that there are other ways to have pleasant highs :([/quote]

Not on gc there aren't

In this universe you got life or weed to be high on hahahahahaha

7. I agree but then there's the whole problem of it being "out in the open" and getting caught :C

8. I'm in Grand Forks, and while it isn't the best place for smoking anything but cigarettes, it isn't the worst place I've ever lived.

Not by a long shot.

If you're really desperate for "culture" Winnipeg isn't a long drive and the Cities are great for a long weekend.

Now if this place only had decent Mexican food...:(