Uuuhhh...I just smoked an ant. :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. poor anty, just wanted a little buzz of his own.

2. looks like someone already got the idea to put this shit in their sig.
    fuckit so am I
    R.I.P Leroy :bongin:

3. Bumped for the Soul of Leroy.

4. What an awesome thread.

5. funniest thing i've read all night
    + rep for that

6. Haha nice bump, I remember reading this a looong time ago.

Leroy will live on forever :metal:

7. Epic man.... Hahaha did you feel a surge of new found presentedness*? Yes I said that correctly.

What the hell heinous I thought you didn't come round these parts no more... Where you been brotha!?

8. I remember this thread!

*clanging glasses* TO LEROY!

9. This has got to be the best thread here on this site lol

10. im glad this got bumped so i got a chance to enjoy it. i have been laughin my fuckin ass off reading this. ive passed out a ton of rep cause i cant stop laughing... lol leroy the badass motherfuckin ant:metal:

11. you sound like you were lifeless when you were hitting that bowl bro i would see a ant in my bowl pack in a heartbeat thats nasty LOL

12. That was funny but this thread is from 2006.

13. OP probably has a family now and has moved on.

Almost 7 year old thread, haha.

But eek. Smoking an ant.

When I was 17, I had a very nice and fat blunt roach in my window (meaning if I closed my window, it would close on the roach itself - good place to hide it).

Anyways, it was night and the lights were off. I opened the window a bit and blindly grabbed for the roach. I picked it up. I thought it felt weird, so I rolled it in between my fingers. From there, it crumbled.

I turned on the light and saw that I had crumbled a dead and dried out (and rather large) bug - I think it was a beetle.

Eek, aack. I love my buggly friends and all, but crumbling a dead insect with your fingers?!

14. Hell yah! go see if your any stronger now! you should be able to lift up anything :)<

well not anything...but yah

15. Sorry to drag up a 12 year old thread, but just had a huge ass ant crawling across my floor by my computer and I instantly got reminded of this thread.

Here's to Leroy!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You've been here long enough to remember it so fuck it!:p

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well I wasn't here 12 years ago so I read through this entire thread. Lmaooooo, this shit was funny! Leroy and great stories like this need to be remembered.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The first cannabis related fatality.
    Let's delete this thread before those anti pot assholes see it

• Like Like x 1
  19. What film I don’t remember that??
    Poor ant sure better death then being crushed , drown, or sprayed with poison.