Uuuhhh...I just smoked an ant. :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Dude, I'd love to stay with you in BC. Be so badass.

2. Oh I know I'll win if we're tokin' BC bud. Because even if I don't really win, I'm gonna smoke enough to at least think I won for about 5 hours.

I really intend on either moving to California or Vansterdam or somethin at least in Canada... I'm more feeling Canada though.

3. Hell yeah dudes!

Floydian I highly reccomend Vancouver! It's IMO one of the best places to live in the world...

4. #24 Floydian, Jul 22, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

5. And you can't beat the quality or price. Honestly I've never seen mids in my life... :p

6. Mmm...that's some Karma I wouldn't mind having thrown back at me. Mmm...

7. perhaps the ant venom will make you stronger.

8. This reminds me of a time when I found a dead bug on a nug. I figured fuck it I payed for that bug too, so I smoked it.

9. I dropped part of a bowl onto the ant hill by accident, today. I watched about 100 ants carry off some little flakes of the Greenage. Oh well, I guess I paid them back for tokin' up their buddy. :)

10. HAHAHAH classic! +rep

This reminds me of the times i used to spend when i was a kid with a magnifying class....scorching ants with it in the hot sun like i'm sure alot of you's did when you were little :D haha good times

11. hahahahhah thats going into my sig

12. Everybody's next blaze sesh should be for Leroy.

13. lol, wow. I so remember this from when I was living in the desert. Just about a year ago. I hope Leroy is doing fine now. :)

14. he's dead though, right?

so probably doing dead.

good story though.

15. haha thats just flat out hilarious man!

16. "didn't notice the little guy had hauled-ass into the bowl"

hahahahahaha one of the funniest things Ive heard in awhile, "Hauled ass" is an amazing saying, picturing an ant hauling ass into a pipe is pretty funny too

17. Lol I remember this thread from ages ago.

18. Haha. I bet Leroy's ghost is chilling in your bowl right now.

19. I killed him Gilbert!!!:cry: lol

20. Is it weird im semi- erect?