Utilize a small amount of shake?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I got about a gram and a half-two grams of shake. I was gonna get some really crip pot but all he had was this shit. Anyway, I don't wanna grind it up and make a firecracker or something cause edibles don't really affect me. I'm thinking about trying to make some rosin, which I recently heard of doing. Press it with a hot iron between parchment paper and it produces the rosin, something like that.
    Anybody have any other ideas, or have experience with making rosin?

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

2. Pack a bowl and smoke it. 

3. I should've added that it's not my only way to get high. I don't know why I bought it, I wasn't thinking. I have some kief and some super crip Chiquita banana hash, 91.4%.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

4. Well you bought it, I don't know want to say.  All my shake gets tossed into my butter when making edibles.