Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Utility Bill For Mmj Card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by evillan91, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hey, 

Has anyone here used their utility bill to get their medical card? If so, how critical were the people at the doctors office of it/ what did they do with it? I'm going in tomorrow to get mine and i'm just a little bit curious as to the process.

Thanks

2. What does a doctors visit have to do with your utility bill? That doesn't sound right to me...

3. #3 evillan91, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    Well I'm getting my doctors recommendation, and they also offer the ability for you to get your mmj card while you're there, all they require is proof of residency for CA, so I'm gonna use my utility bill since i'm still pretty new to CA and haven't switched my license yet.

4. If the utility bill has the proof of you living there, don't see the problem.

or a bank statement would work too.

5. #5 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    It's not the Doc so much as where are you going to buy the MMJ.
    The Pot Shops want a Ca. ID or DL.