Utah man chooses firing squad

Discussion in 'General' started by redhat11, Apr 23, 2010.

1. you're right! there is just one blank gun. 5 to the heart would do it right now!!!

2. the book of moron, was translated from what, the now gone "golden plates?" lol, what a tale! the whole mormon sect/cult is a load of b.s. that almost can't be topped! i mean, undergarments that protect you from earthly dangers?!?!?! you have to be brainwashed from birth to believe that crap! and most mormons are...

3. I understand you think it's stupid.
    That doesn't make it any less YOUR opinion.

4. Haha. This. ^^^

Religion arguments are so absurdly entertaining...

5. i know, and you're right! i do have some respect for mormons though. there aren't many out there that do what they do. going from door to door trying to spread the word. (if it were only the Lords words, and not their own.) i "always" answer the door when they come-a-knocking! i tell them straightaway that i don't agree with their doctrine. but i always tell them i respect what they're doing, and offer them a can of soda or a bottle of water. you have to respect their diligence! if they were selling amway too, they'd make a fortune!!!

6. I'd like to have a few minutes as i lay there slowly dying, at least you can exerience what it's like to truly die and not just instant death.

Plus i'd be able to think about everything whilst my brain shuts down.

7. its his life, he should be able to choose how hes executed....been awhile since someone died of firing squad...like 96 was the last time idk could be wrong, i think only 2 states have the option of firing squad though...will there be an audience like with lethal injection? atleast i think theres an audience with lethal injection..im not really sure..

8. If I had a choice, Id take the electric chair.

9. Dry sponge for me, motha' fucka.
    :metal:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1K3dNdBZME"]YouTube- exicution metal[/ame]

10. Good for him, it's nice to save the state some cash.

11. did you put that together professor? pretty damn good! volume was a bit loud, but nice selection, lol!!!

12. I'm just gonna leave this here

[​IMG]

13. Growbot you've got to be kidding me

14. General Pershing sounds like a fucking ASSHOLE.

This just sounds fucking wrong..

15. about?

16. It's a urban legend, Pershing was the exact opposite of that

17. Very interesting, lukas. Thanks for sharing :)

Hey man, you don't have to believe anything but be more respectful.

18. Undetermined on Snopes, but Pershing did his best to avoid casualties.
    snopes.com: Pershing and Pigs

19. This dude went out like a man, forget the firing squad just burnnnnnn :eek:

Attached Files:

20. You're welcome. I'm glad you found it interesting :)

I agree. If only growbot knew anything about Mormonism outside of Evangelical smear campaigns. The LDS faith is closer to 2nd century Christianity than the Trinitarians are.