Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Utah is other smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jiggernex, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Long story short, caught with weed, being drug tested. So this summer I am giving my insane parents one last FUCK YOU!!! and leaving home to move with a female friend to Utah. Dunno where yet, somewhere around some college or something. I'm just wondrin how is this state for weed???

2. Do they even allow drinking there yet? J/k, go check out norml.org and they should have all the state law info.

Why not move to a medical state?

3. Do not move to Utah.:cool:

4. Utah is a gayer state then Connecticut. It's also really close to California leading me to ask, why not go there?

5. Your daddy spank you?

6. ^suck my dick

also i want to move to CA but it aint up to me, its up to my friend who wants tomove near her bf in college in utah...

7. You're gonna regret it

8. SLC (I'm assuming your moving to SLC) and Denver are like night and day.
    Colorado is so much more open then Utah in terms of weed.

9. Well just be ready to do alot more work and alot less leisure in the future. You'll be fine, you'll regret the decision but you'll live.

10. I spend a few days in Utah every year...going in February in fact. And here's the thing - UTAH SUCKS FOR MJ. Hell you have to go to a state run liquor store if you have to buy booze.

Here's all you need to know about Utah - We have a standing offer to go live with my mother-in-law in Orem should we need to...and we really really don't ever want to do that.

DESPITE the fact that we have tons of family and tons of friends, and we could make connections easily.

11. Find a new roomate and move to CA don't let your friend drag you down into mormon state. You will thank me later when you are blowing cali swishers

12. aww your parents grounded you and now your pissed right? don't move to utah..in fact. FUCK* utah. morman bastards always knockin' on my door and shit.

13. utah...lol

14. i love utah but id rather go to college in colorado. skiings the best in utah tho

15. Utah is geographically beautiful and amazing.....that's about it. Everything else about that religious state sucks! (lived there for six months)

16. only place is ether west valley/ogden, but your dealer there probably sells mini uzi machine guns. University of Utah is dope and pretty much everyone smokes, because every one there is a skier or snowboarder. Outside that everyone is this state walks around with a stick up their ass, its mix of church and state. I'd say try to find a spot near the utah campus.

17. dooon't dooo it!

18. Or you can just move to Denver and avoid all the religious bullshit. :smoking: