Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

usps...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogku, Dec 13, 2012.

1. I ordered my new bub online and usps is just fucking pissing me off... i got expedited shipping... cause ya know ;) and they are just fucking goofballs and if it ever even comes ittl probably be broken.. anyone else have problems with them

2. I've never once had a problem with Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS I've always gotten what I ordered in one piece and on time.

I just use the standard shipping, usually takes 3-7 days depending on where it's coming from, probably longer if it's from overseas.

3. Same. The only problem I ever had was one time one of my boxes was a bit crushed on one corner, fortunately nothing fragile was in the box, so everything worked out.

4. Yep, usps has broken one of my packages and so far it's taking them over 2 weeks to deliver a priority package.

5. the only problems i've ever had with any of the major delivery companies were my own fault.

i forgot to include my apartment number when ordering something online. strangely, UPS mailed me a letter (with the correct apartment number) to tell me they couldn't deliver the package because they didn't know my apartment number. hm. but still, my fault.

and the second problem, i guess it was sort of my fault? i needed to sign for something, but i work 2nd shift and was never home when they tried to deliver the packages. but a ups guy lived below me and knew the guy trying to deliver the package, so he's signed it for me and i just picked it up from him when i got home.
    :hello:

6. Yea gotta say I like USPS. Lately fed ex has been wonderful

7. I've never had any problems with either provider between USPS and ups.
    FedEx on the other hand broke an iPod, 2 TVs, and 3 iPads that I know and personally saw.

8. I just use fed ex for erm un-fragile items.

9. well you guys are lucky.. i had a christmas present for my mom that was supposed to be delivered the 10th and the latest... its been its little rock AK. since the 4th and i live in fucking massachusetts... theyre massive fuckups