USPS Sucks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sliver, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Ok. I ordered 11 days ago, and 6 days ago Royal Mail sent the package to the overseas shipping company. For 6 days now the USPS website has had THIS message for my tracking for my package. "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". How fucking long does it take to put a damn letter on a plane?

2. If you ordered from Attitude....don't worry it will come. The tracking from USPS does, in fact, suck.

I just got my order today after having the exact same message for 5 or 6 days on my tracking. Basically it won't update until the day you recieve your seeds. Not sure why but I have ordered 3 times and it was the same every time.

3. Weird. Does it sometimes not update until after you have recieved them? My mail hasn't come yet and I'm hoping they come today.

4. Took me 12 days to get my order but it was more then worth the wait

5. It only took 6 days (MI) with USPS from ATT.

-BH

6. its prob because attitude and all seed banks dont ever show the time frame thingey in the U,S because that makes tracking it by customes easier.

7. Exactly. Ordered Friday, and here it is Thursday, and it the message hasn't changed. I chalked it up to USPS. Hope it gets here soon. :smoking:

Having No Fear, I did the unthinkable. :cool:

8. Who has ordered from attitude on the south east side (US)? Any problems?

9. Made an order on the 13th and received it this afternoon in Western Tennessee. That makes 8 days from London to my door.

10. i got my seeds awhile back and the usps tracking still has that message. pretty much once royal mail sends if over to the u.s. you have no idea where they are. but they will show up eventually.

11. I'm mad at USPS because I ordered some custom glass (so I'm very eagerly awaiting it's arrival) and it's shipping from tennessee to louisiana; and it was sent to the sort facility in fucking hawaii! Usps sent my package 8000 miles out of it's way. What the fuck?

12. Yeah i thought this same exact thing, being the first time i ordered off a seed bank website i definitely wanted to keep track of where the package was. As soon as royal mail passed it off to the usps, I got a message saying it arrived in new york and then 8 days later I finally got my package. I was thinking maybe it got seized or some shit because usps wasnt updating any tracking.

13. hahah.

"hey i think this one goes to LA"
    "no man, thats an HI"
    "oh guess your right"

yeah i dont see how you could mess that up

14. #14 chiefton8, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    dude what do you expect from government workers? :rolleyes:

USPS tracking is notoriously stupid, borderline useless in fact. the tracking from my attitude package said it was still preparing to ship when in fact i had had the seeds in my hands for a two days. i'm waiting on another package at the moment (not MJ related) and the USPS tracking site says that they've only received electronic notification of payment even though the package was sent 6 days ago and should arrive today.

15. Yup 6 days for me as well, also in MI

16. Im in Boston. Put in an order from Attitude and it was first seent to NY. Check it today and its in Houston. I dont know how that works out.

17. i put a order in to attitude this past tuesday. my tracking number for royal mail doesn't work and on the attitude site it still say's my order is processing/packing. hopefully it works out

18. tracking is a joke with attitude.....mine always get here before ups updates shit...but so far they always get here...non stealth.....in se us....6/7/8 days tops.......after 14 days i would begin to suspect customes involvement....never happened to me...best of luck gettin' those beans:smoke:

19. well atleast they have some type of tracking to know where it is. :)

20. same thing happens to me everytime i order. and without updating the shipping status they always arrive