Usn uses drag queens as recruiters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JonathanT, May 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What a clown world. Trans admiral, drag recruiter. USA is done for. Imagine.... storming the beach of Normandy in heels, using glitter bombs and party poppers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #2 Lawlerskates, May 4, 2023
    Last edited: May 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. The lgbt agenda being pushed is going to cause a civil war between us normal folk and unicorns.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. There are many agendas that are pushing the country in that direction. Many of them can't be named here, people will think it is hateful and I don't want to break forum rules.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Oboma
    Soros
    Biden

• Like Like x 3
  6. The US was always a bit camp, from the cowboys cowboying each other on those cold nights in the desert to the roaring 20’s, etc etc…

Your true nature is to be camp and glitzy, embrace it sweeties… Don’t deny nature…

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The tentacle’s have such a long reach. I wonder if it is all chinas doing (remember the look on xi’s face when his preceder was lead out)

or do the tentacles reach even further and china is only the scapegoat or means to achieve the final goal

• Like Like x 1
  8. ? What's long hard & full of seamen? Ans a submarine. They can really go down there. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. “The right doth protest too much, methinks.”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. me thinks it takes one 2 know 1, but I'm all 4 to each his/her own. Just thinkin what is best 4 the tip of the spear. Do we need soldiers that can fight or be woke?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 Haggis420, May 4, 2023
    Last edited: May 4, 2023
    "To destroy war, destroy patriotism.”
    Leo Tolstoy

The military and athletics have always been the stronghold of homosexuality,,, not likely that will ever change…

12. Homophobia is alive and well on this forum.
    Run for your lives........the drag queens are coming. Lol.
    Hate much?

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. U R quoting that commie puke? Hate requires effort, I'm too lazy 4 that :poop: ;)

14. What about all the hate you spread? Why is it okay for you to spread hate, but when others do you seem to wanna be the first to call them out on it. Hmm?

People are allowed to have different opinions and not everyone is ever gonna agree, and you can't expect everyone to accept the whole LGBTQ agenda/movement. Never gonna happen. Get over it.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Sadly, this is accurate :mellow:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The only hate I have is for maga republicans and the orange traitor.
    I like brown people, black people, asian people, Jewish people, LGBTQ people, muslims, and all minorities.
    Can you say the same? Be truthful if you can.

And please don't think I'm interested in any type of dialogue with you just because of this post.
    Have a nice day!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Tolstoy lived and died pre “commie puke”; it was in all the papers of the time, and unchanged in history books…

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Not interested in dialogue then don't respond. I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy. Have a good day Mick!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hey on the other hand look at it this way. For the enemy, it might be unexpected and terrifying seeing a bunch of drags running at you screaming and shouting carrying guns.

"Run away, run away"

Put em on the front lines.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fuck it, let's ww3 and draft em

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.