Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using your cali med card in other states.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JoshTheRipper, May 27, 2006.

1. Hey guys i know this is a dumb question but if i have my medical card in cali can i go to the clubs in other states that have the similar laws regarding my card.

2. Sorry but it doesnt work that way your card or recomendation is only good in the state of CAli I wish we could use it in the other states but oh well

3. what other states have clubs like calis anyways?

i thought just cali had those

4. States that permit the medical use of marijuana: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.

5. I'm really not sure on this, but don't some of them, while the pot is legal for med use, they have very few distribution centers, so that many must grow their own or make long trips?

6. Yeah I think your right about that. I know out here there are tons of them and I will be currently working for one. I know Hawaii has quite a few as well. It sucks that not every state is as liberal as CAli oh well hopefully everybody else catches on.

7. Thanks for your help anyways i thought that id be able to use it for those states that have a similar policy but i guess not damn, cause that means i ahve to worry just like everyone else when i am visiting somewhere else.

8. I hope your talking about dual citizenship from a different nation. Cause I didnt know that you were a citizen of california just a resident. As far as the dual citizenship from another nation you still have some rights which should allow you to get a card. Just dont count on voting or getting any federal benefits i.e. social security which my generation isnt getting anyways (a different subject completely). But i dont see anyproblem for you to getting a cali card, you just need a california state drivers liscence and a legitamite injury or chronic condition if you dont want to screw the system.