Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using weed to sleep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FusRoMat, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Alright so I guess a lot of other people use weed to sleep too. My question is, If I stopped using it to help me sleep, only smoking it through the day, would I still be able to sleep normally?

Since if you regularly use weed to sleep, when you don't have any it's almost impossible.

I hope this makes sense

2. NOPE

3. What do you mean sleep normally? If it works for you then why stop?

4. It may cause a few nights of insomnia at most but it passes. Just keep yourself active if you're dry on bud that way you are at least a bit more tired come night time

5. Yes it makes sense. I get bad insomnia when I run out of weed.

6. Smoking during the day may get you burnt out by bedtime but it won't be nearly as effective as a sleep aid as smoking right before bed.[​IMG]