Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using weed to help with descisions, sorting out personality.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatdude, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I started smoking this year and just now I am finally over paranoia, now im just chill and relaxed.

Thing is I have only really smoked with others, what usually happens when you smoke bu yourself? I am already a very introverted person sober and think a lot so I wonder if I will end up thinking way more than usual lol

I currently have some personal issues and wonder is MJ will make me view these issues and problems in a different light?

What do you say, good idea to smoke alone at home?

2. I would suggest to only smoke alone occasionally if you often have a group of stoners to stone with.  I personally think you may be more focused on your personal issues if you do not smoke often.

3. I remember when I fist started smoking myself. I think I prolly didn't go out for a month or 2 other then skool. I thought it was so much fun andbetter then being around high anyoing homies

4. #4 Docthal, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    when you smoke weed, everything seems like its allll-righttttt

nothing beats getting really stoned and you lay down on the couch and go into dream mode

5. Blaze and listen to some music or play some video games, you'll have a good time.

6. There's nothing wrong with smoking alone, but you shouldn't smoke to make your problems go away.  Cannabis should never be used as a crutch.

Personally for myself,  cannabis makes me much more introverted so it's not really the best in social situations.  That's all in my experience, but cannabis affects everyone differently and it could make you more social.

7. Marjuna or any other type of drug will not fix your problems.
    I suffer from manic depression,bipolar disorder,anti social tendices and even though though I smoke frequently its hasn't changed me in any way.

I know people who drink heavly becasue it loosens them up.Yes, while your high you may find your to be a bit more "loose" but these effects are not permanent and will slowly stop effecting your mind as you smoke more and more.

If youre having a bad day, by all means, smoke up and relax.

8. does anybody else not get loose from smoking up, but instead they like become catatonic and just want to be alone

9. Guys, at no point did he say he wants weed to fix his problems, just see them in a different light. And yeah OP, weed and introspection go hand in hand. My mind never stops thinking, makes me more chilled so emotions and shit aren't clouding my judgement as much and it's easier to empathize with others.

Just don't let it become a crutch.

10. I was in the same exact situation, I found that smoking reacted poorly with anxiety because of those personal issues, I'd be sure to be okay with your issues or you will have bad trips

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Fuck it I smoke by myself all the time and get lost in thought or on your tube ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol at bad trips on weed alone. What is this. Its weed, smoke it every chance you can. You wanna talk about real introspection and tripping, well my friend, you'll really see your ego in a new light.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yea when I smoked the other times I still thought about things and I even got these jolts of perception, perhaps being by myself and thinking about these issues will shed a new light on them and allow me to realize some things. I certainly dont think weed will "fix" my issues.

14. Get high man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yeah I dunno, some people have word association triggers, if the words "weed" and "problems" are in the same post seems like everyone wants to rush to tell you weed alone won't fix them without even reading the whole thing.

Thanks for understanding my high ramblings last night, lol You basically said what I was trying to say only more eloquently. 

16. Bud helps/helpd me deal with my social anxiety, especially when your smokin in a shed with 10 cunts in there and they all switch topics every 2 minutes n your sittin there blazed not knowing wtfs going on.. I prefer smoking alone, i used to have long hard thinks about things, things that have no logical explanation all of a sudden do. Its weird not saying its going to cure you overnight or anything but it brings light to the dark about certain problems in your life

• Like Like x 1
  17. weed helps with problems and it seems like whenever you get stoned with ppl they instantly get nicer, but it also causes problems sometimes for example when I stole my buddy's grass one time, it happened last year, i couldn't help myself

18. Smoking alone is the best. I have had lots of experience, and being the introverted person I am, I would say smoking alone is a great thing

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. wow...

So I just got done, my high is pretty much calming down now, I analyzed a certain issue in my life and I watched some videos and I just thought about things, its like weed bring out all the answers that you already have inside, its amazing, its like we have this cover that will not allow us to see the things, attitudes and emotions to help us when sober.

When high its like all these things come out and you view things in a new perspective and think "well this is all I have to do!".

I was pretty much talking to myself and giving myself advice as if talking to a group, I don't know if thats crazy or not but I feel better lol, I just have to actually apply these things, these attitudes to my life when not high, that seems to be the tricky part, staying confident and staying happy when you don't have weed to help you bring out all these thoughts.

Fascinating indeed.

Oh and also, no paranoia! hell yes!

• Like Like x 3
  20. So true, I really feel good about myself simply after some smoking and introspection.