Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using weed to help with anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JoshuaBr, Mar 27, 2012.

1. So i have had pretty bad social anxiety for the past couple years, and its managable for everyday life but when it comes to big social events it can be a bit of a problem.

sometimes before i go out to a party or the like ill take a couple quick hits regardless if im smoking at the party of not to help calm myself down before i set out.

it works ok, but i was wondering what the best way to use weed for this purporse would be, maybe eat an edible a couple of hours beforehand or just smoke a bit right before i head out? Id like to hear if anyone has experience in this matter.

2. i have this problem alot too. only i dont like people enough to stop smoking lol. i actually feel like bud has both pos. and neg. affects on my anxiety. that like 2 hour point where youre lethargic etc is actually when i feel the most comfertable with my peers; weird i know. but if i smoke and go straight into public i just feel like everyones looking at me and tend to blend in a little more. obviously dif strains affect the affects of my anxiety differently but i have noticed this generic pattern.