Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using weed if you have a heart condition?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apollochristian, May 11, 2011.

1. My friend plans to give his mom some edibles to deal with her problems sleeping.The only problem is that she has some heart condition, my friend told me she has a weak heart or something. I think I remember reading somewhere that thc raises or lowers blood pressure (forgot which I read).If she were to eat edibles would she be ok?

2. Consult a doctor. They can't report you for thinking about trying weed, and they're obliged to give you good advice.

3. Definitely talk to a doctor...Granted, marijuana is yet to cause a death, it can still be a very scary experience for some.

4. Yeah thats what I told them too except they never go to the doctor...I guess I'll ask my doctor next time I see them.

5. Yeah that's the thing to do. Find out what condition your friend's mum has and ask your doctor about it in relation to weed. Keep it objective.

6. i personally wouldnt give weed to a first timer, with a heart condition

possibly give her a few drags off a joint at first to experience.

i advise to use joints over bong, pipe, blunt.