Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using vaporizer and piece at the same time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thesandman1, May 29, 2012.

1. Hey all, i'm new to the forums here. I've been smoking on and off for the past 3 years, but only for the past couple months have i started to use a vaporizer (MFLB to be exact). I've noticed that with vaping, you get a different type of high than when i smoke out of my dry piece. i was wondering if anyone would know how the high would be if in one smoke session i switched between using my vape and my piece? how would the high turn out? I dont mind trying it out myself, just want to hear if anyone knows first in case of a strange feeling that would kill the high b/c of the two different feelings

thanks

2. you would be high.

3. Well when you vape it's more of a cerebral high, while smoking is more-so a body high. Not saying this is the case 100% of the time, just that when you smoke I think you get more CBD which is what gives you that "stony" feeling. Vaping mostly gets the THC, not the CBD, so that's why it's more of a trippy high. THC isn't the only chemical that gets you high.

I am not an expert by any means so please feel free to call me out.