Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using vaped bud . ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by needtogethigh, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I plan on buying a MFLB. I want to use the vaped weed, either for edibles or smoking. For you guys that do this, when do you get it out of the MFLB? When it turns light brown, dark brown?

2. ve never smoked or used vaped weed for anything BUT ive read a few threads on this same kinda thing and most people say dont smoke it barely gets you high and tastes like shit and save up like an ounce to make edibles.

3. When it's done in the MFLB it'll taste kinda like burnt popcorn. Take it out then or any time before.

4. You'll eventually learn to know when it's done based on the taste you get from the last hit. The bud, if vaped to completion, will be very dark brown and may even appear a shade away from black.

It really won't do you much good smoking vaped weed but you can make some killer edibles, and from what I understand people use about twice as much vaped weed as regular weed when cooking, but then again it also depends on how kicked the weed is when you finish vaping.