Using the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DCIGS, Dec 15, 2012.

1. It definitely matters if you grind.. Your not getting the amount of vapor someone with a fine grind would.

2. Well you know what? I get just as high when I don't grind using less then I normally do bro.

3. Whatever you say.

4. He's just giving you advice. The box is designed to work at it's best when the material is as fine as possible. The piece works through convection, so airflow is important.

He's not telling you how to smoke, break it up all your want. He was just suggesting the vaporizer works better when the material is grinded.

5. and you are wasting bud... why not grind up? do yourself a favor. :smoking:

6. I get that. I didn't mean to sound rude man. But if I get just as high either way than there is no point of grinding.

7. I meant I use less bud when I dont grind.

8. you know for those reading this, it might benefit to know that unless laws of physics don't apply to you, like they don't to OP... then grinding is definitely the way to go if you want to get thicker vapor, bigger hits and conserve weed in the process.

9. It does waste more bud. You're not vaping it as efficiently as this piece normally allows.

If you got the bud to spare it's really not a big deal. Just saying what the point in grinding normally does. Like I said before, you're free to use bud however you want.

10. It doesnt seem like I waste more bud. I dont want to use my grinder just to grind this tiny piece of weed. But thats just me.

11. Idk, most people, me included, find you save more bud the finer that you grind it. For reasons I listed above.

But what I do is grind a couple days worth of bud at a time and put it in a tiny plastic jar, it holds like 2gs max. Then keep the rest of my stash in the glass jar.