Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using 'the good stuff' tobacco for spiffs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Mar 31, 2012.

1. My friend has some he uses to roll up cigs with filters, but unfiltered will it be shit with bud?ill prob go 70 bud 30 baccy.

2. why bother with any tobacco?

3. I like to smoke a joint then smoke a cigarette, I cant really remember the last time I had a spliff though, so I might like it if I started smoking them regularly.

4. Ewwww but its the UK culture so respect just don't understand tho:/ maybe cus I'm.a pussy when it comes to tabacoo

5. Burns better, you litterally only need to light once, the tobacco give you a slight buzz, if you're low and you like to smoke joint's it's the perfect solution as you can make 2x as many J's.

Don't come on this thread fully knowing it's about tobacco to rant on me about something people do every single day like I'm going to listen to them and quit tobacco cause they make these dumb comments like you do.

Alls I'm doing is trying to get some help, I never asked if I should use tobacco or not.

6. nah man, its much more better than cigarettes. i use mac barens rolling tobacco in my spliff, doesnt ruin the taste of ganja.